Menu
Cart 0

Field Artillery Insignia

  • 995


Field Artillery Insignia

The Field Artillery branch was founded on 17 November 1775 by the Continental Congress, which unanimously elected Henry Knox "Colonel of the Regiment of Artillery". The regiment formally entered service on 1 January 1776. Artillery of all types was part of the Artillery Corps until 1901, when the Corps was split into battery-sized units of Field Artillery and Coast Artillery. In 1907 the Artillery Corps was reorganized into the Field Artillery and the Coast Artillery Corps. Although presently Field Artillery and Air Defense Artillery are separate branches, both inherit the traditions of the Artillery branch

*Approx 2″ width, chrome plated, zinc alloy
*Attaches with 3M adhesive
*Unit emblems, badges, and tabs sold separately

We Also Recommend